Installation of waste recycling lines (design and construction)
Your missions: Management and coordination of projects from order taking to final acceptance by the customer of the turnkey solution carried out in compliance with the contractual conditions and within the established budget.
– Plan all construction operations and plan intermediate phases to ensure deadlines are met.
– Select suppliers and subcontractors, in coordination with the (Sr.) Project Manager and/or the Purchasing department.
– Ensure compliance with all quality, health and safety standards and report issues.
– Administrate the project files, evaluate progress and prepares detailed reports upon request.
The Project Manager must be able to respond to commands and/or instructions from the Senior Project Manager.
– Acquire and purchase goods and services, under the most favourable market conditions.
– The Project manager is also responsible for reviewing (and approving) invoices and purchase orders.
– Creates the planning of the different phases of the project in consultation with the (senior) project manager (and the client).
– The project manager has regular meetings with the project manager (Sr.) and final client.
– Participate in no-load tests, load tests and plant start-up.
– Train the customer in the use of the process and support him in the handling of the installation.
– Evaluate and control the required quality of goods and services, in consultation with the Purchasing Department.
– Organization and monitoring of logistics services – Manage the lifting means on site.
– Examine plans.
– Determine the necessary resources (labour, equipment and materials) from start to finish taking into account budgetary limits.
– Coordinates and direct construction workers and sub-contractors and ensures site safety and ensures that environmental requirements are met.
– Supervise all on-site and off-site construction to monitor compliance with construction and safety regulations.
– Coordinates and conducts workplace inspections and safety toolbox meetings.
– Supervise and carry out the final commissioning and handover phase of the project with the client.
– Prepare an evaluation report at the end of a project.
The work will take place mainly on site, construction sites. There may be nuisance due to dust, dirt, drafts, noise and climate conditions.
Knowledge and competences
Has knowledge of metal works construction (material types, welding, assembly techniques…)
Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Design and calculation techniques, knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor.
Fluent in English.
Global knowledge of CE machine directives will be appreciated.
Global knowledge of integrated quality assurance, Health and Safety legislation and environmental legislation will be appreciated.
The position requires a minimum bachelor degree in construction management and/or Mechanical engineering. In addition, technical training (Mechanical Engineering) and/or work experience in a technical management position in this role is of importance. The Project Manager is willing to travel regularly to project sites in France and abroad during the execution of a project.
General company information
Workplace: Head office based in Aix-en-Provence area
Travels are necessary to meet the clients and sub-contractors on sites.